What is Membership
In our work with maltreated children and youth who have experienced complex trauma, we understand the learning journey is constant and that support, resources, and innovative techniques are needed in order to be successful. For the adults that are caring for these children and youth we understand there is a cost in caring and that emotional duress and distress is real. CTR aims to equip you with what you need to carry on and be the best help you can be.
Benefits of Membership
CTR membership will give you the opportunity to join with us in our learning journey as we share important ideas, documents, links, videos, case examples, and more. You can join our learning community to enhance our collaborative efforts to impact traumatized children and gain the support you need to continue on.
Membership at Complex Trauma Resources will provide:
- Access to carefully selected articles, links, videos, and blogs related to understanding and working with trauma in children and youth.
- The opportunity to actively participate in our learning community and engage in projects geared to raising awareness and help for children who have experienced trauma.
- Content specifically selected to be useful for Caregivers and Parents, Educators, Clinicians, and Residential Care Agencies.
- New content added regularly by our expert clinical staff including Dr. Chuck Geddes, Dr. Kirk Austin, Dr. Chipo McNichols, and other field experts.
- Case examples from CTR’s Complex Care and Intervention Program.
- Site access for members 24/7.
For extensive insight and further support, JOIN HERE. Once you sign up, you will have access to all the resources that will support you further in your work with complex trauma. We trust this will be helpful, hopeful, and inspiring.
CTR is a
We are committed to changing the lives of children and youth.
Will you help us, to help you, to better help kids?
Join our learning community and be an agent of change with children who suffer from complex trauma.