Helping Children Heal from Complex Trauma: Introduction to the CTR Therapeutic Model
November 28 @ 8:45 am - November 29 @ 4:00 pm$200 – $380
Helping Children Heal from Complex Trauma: Introduction to the CTR Therapeutic Model for Schools, Agencies, and Clinicians
This two-day workshop for professionals will equip you to better understand and help the children and youth and families you serve. For the past 8 years Dr. Chuck Geddes and Complex Trauma Resources’ clinicians have been effectively applying an understanding of complex trauma in the treatment of children and youth. You can learn about the Complex Trauma Resources approach here and the CCI Program here.
- What’s All the Fuss About Complex Trauma?
- How Trauma Affects Brain Development
- Viewing Behaviour through 7 Developmental Domains
- Assessment and Intervention Planning from the CTR Lens
- Application of the CTR Therapeutic Model in Schools and Residential Care
Join Dr. Chuck Geddes and Complex Trauma Resources’ clinicians for two inspiring days full of practical insights and strategies, real-world case examples, and a comprehensive model that will help you make sense of complex client presentations.
Important Notes for Event
- Location: UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 3B7
Parking: Underground parkade on Howe at the corner before Nelson Street (right hand side) and limited meter parking on Howe and Hornby Street.
- Time: 8:45-4pm – Morning coffee break provided. Lunch on your own.
- Registration Deadline: Mon Nov 25th
- Days 1 and 2: $380
- Student rate: $200
- Group rate (5 or more) for Days 1 and 2: $350 per person
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
**Cancellation – 75% refunded up to 1 week before the event. In the event of illness or emergency please contact us.