$ 2,100.00 Incl. taxes / year
This product is the Residential Caregiver Training package which includes the Agency Membership and Webinars. Users will have access to all Member Resources. This license will be renewed annually.
- State of the art application of complex trauma theory to residential caregiving
- Focus on knowledge and skills applicable to foster care and residential care
- Webinar style modules and PPTs on key topics
- Learning designed to be facilitated in small group supervision format
- Ideal for training of new staff and review with existing staff or caregivers
- Available from multiple agency sites with web access
- Understanding Complex Trauma
- Viewing Behaviour through 7 Developmental Domains
- Improving Self-Regulation
- Decreasing Hyperarousal Though Sensory and Calming Activities
- Coaching Kids Through Common Stressors
- Deepening Attachment and Listening with Empathy
- Signature Strengths and Positive Behavioural Approaches
- Supervising Through a Trauma-Informed Lens
For more information or for a demo contact us.
Membership at Complex Trauma Resources will provide:
- Access to carefully selected articles, links, videos, and blogs related to understanding and working with trauma in children and youth.
- The opportunity to actively participate in our learning community and engage in projects geared to raising awareness and help for children who have experienced trauma.
- Content specifically selected to be useful for Caregivers and Parents, Educators, Clinicians, and Residential Care Agencies.
- New content added regularly by our expert clinical staff including Dr. Chuck Geddes, Dr. Kirk Austin, Dr. Chipo McNichols, and other field experts.
- Case examples from CTR’s Complex Care and Intervention Program.
- Site access for members 24/7.