Event Ticket Pre-paid by your organization.
Membership at Complex Trauma Resources will provide:
- Access to carefully selected articles, links, videos, and blogs related to understanding and working with trauma in children and youth.
- The opportunity to actively participate in our learning community and engage in projects geared to raising awareness and help for children who have experienced trauma.
- Content specifically selected to be useful for Caregivers and Parents, Educators, Clinicians, and Residential Care Agencies.
- New content added regularly by our expert clinical staff including Dr. Chuck Geddes, Dr. Kirk Austin, Dr. Chipo McNichols, and other field experts.
- Case examples from CTR’s Complex Care and Intervention Program.
- Site access for members 24/7.